Breaking news…Larry Smith, Bookseller will be selling Not So Long Ago, Not So Far Away during Dragon*Con (Booth 2011, 2013 – AmericasMart Level 2). Also…they’ve graciously invited me to hang out and assist in selling books for a few hours. Woo hoo!
I’m planning to be there 4:00 – 7:00 on Saturday. So…If you are coming to Dragon*Con, come see me! If you can’t come see me, still check out the booth. Their selection of Fantasy and Sci-Fi books inspired great reviews last year.
Also, my friend Grant Searcey’s artwork will be featured at the Art Show & Print Shop (Hyatt Regency: Exhibit Level – Grand Hall West). I’ve already been amazed by sneak peeks of his Steampunk Art in progress and I’m very excited to check out a preview of his Dragon*Con collection tonight!
Other events I’ve got on my tentative personal schedule:
- Sat 11:30 am (Marriott A706) – Photo-Ops with the Star Wars Stars/Costumes from the Parade
- Sat 2:30 pm (Marriott Skyline – 10th Floor) – Race of the Tauntauns/Pod Race
- Sun 11:30 am (Sheraton Valdosta) – Paranormal Excavation: South Carolina
- Sun 4:00 pm (Marriott Imperial Ballroom) – Meet the Stars of Star Wars (a.k.a. Billy Dee Williams?!?!)
- Mon 11:30 am (Marriott A706) – William Shakespeare’s Star Wars: Verily, a New Hope
And I’m still perusing the gazillion events online & in the 2013 Progress Report…any suggestions??? Know of an event I should not miss? Want to meet up for sustenance? Post any suggestions/invitations in the comments below or on my Facebook author page.