Trisha Slay grew up in a haunted house located near the heart of the Buckeye State. Now she lives in Dahlonega, Georgia where she divides her time between surviving the corporate hairball, hunting down true ghost stories and working on her next project – White Crow Chronicles, a contemporary paranormal suspense series. She has a weakness for unsolved mysteries, Star Wars geekery, red wine, wildflowers and homeless pets. However, she’s learned the hard way that writing about restless spirits while sampling a glass of Zinfandel can result in mild insomnia or wicked nightmares. Please connect with her here, through Facebook and on Twitter (@SlaytheWriter).
Her first novel, entitled Not So Long Ago, Not So Far Away, was released by Deeds Publishing in May 2013.
When she’s not writing or spreading happiness through hydration, her interests include:
- 70’s pop culture
- Unsolved mysteries
- Star Wars (original trilogy)
- Historic movie theaters
- Haunted history
- Reading (especially YA novels that )
- Nutrition/Weight Watchers/Healthy vegetarian cuisine
- Hiking (exploring the National Forest with my guy and the best dog in the world)
- Yoga/Meditation (spiritual, not religious)
- Miscellaneous crafting projects (that rarely turn out as I envision)
- Writing letters I never intend to mail